Melody Chocolate  » Food  »
  • After parle's coffee bite melody chocolate is the one that I like in taste
  • Melody comes is a nice packing, which I think is a kind of posh considering that it is one rupee product
  • Also like other chocolate, you can always buy the big box, which will have around 350-400 chocolates and will cost you 250 Rs or 6 US dollars
  • Toothpick, rolling tongue like a secret detective n order to get rid of that stucked part is so much irritating, But melody don't have issue with it

• by hariram

After parle’s coffee bite melody chocolate is the one that I like in taste. It has a nice chocolaty taste, its not too sweet, and not too chocolaty either, the taste is just fine for my likes. Plus it is soft, and its not hard and crunchy.

I don’t like crunchy chocolates much. So, soft ones

are always welcomed for me.

Melody comes is a nice packing, which I think is a kind of posh considering that it is one rupee product. Also like other chocolate, you can always buy the big box, which will have around 350-400 chocolates and will cost you 250 Rs or 6 US dollars.

Another good point for this chocolate is that unlike many other one, it never sticks in between my teeth. I just hate which I have to try for half an hour to take out the remains of the chocolates from my teeth.

Toothpick, rolling tongue like a secret detective n order to get rid of that stucked part is ...

• Melody Chocolate
      so much irritating, But melody don’t have issue with it. Its not that sticky.

I just have to have some water and gargle a bit at worst case, and its done. My san also like them very much, and its his favorite chocolates.

He east a lot of them at various times, and fortunately, he

haven’t had any bad teeth till now. But still, don’t have much of any chocolates, especially try to prevent children fro having a lot of them, as their teeth gets decayed faster than adults.

Anyways, melody chocolate are tasty, and worth a try. My wife also user its powder to add I making ice creams, so it does serves many purpose !

Melody Chocolate
parveen says :

we want about melody when melody come in the market,what is the brand ambessdor,what is brand name

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271108431490931/k2311a0811/8.11.08