Wii Play  » Games  »
  • Thats the way I thought so I bought Wii Play
  • I find this game boring and have only played it a couple times
  • I would not recommend it and rank it at 4
  • This should have been the best game on the disc but it falls short
  • There are plenty other games I prefer to play

• by Redrover75

If you own a Wii it only came with 1 Wii Remote. Chances are you need at least 2. A new Wii Remote cost $4o. For an extra $10 why not get a game as well? Thats the way I thought so I bought Wii Play. It comes with a Wii remote and a disc containing 9 mini-games.

The first game is Shooting Range. You use the remote to point and shoot at items. You move through several stages. They are balloons, targets, clay targets, coke cans, and UFOs. This game is a lot of fun. I really like the final stage. In it your Mii’s are standing in a field and you must shoot down spaceships before the take your Miis. I would rate this game at an 8.

Game 2 is Find MII. The

title says it all. You try to find matching Miis, the Mii your using and so on. I find this game boring and have only played it a couple times. I would rate it at 3.

Game 3 is Table Tennis. This is by far the best on the disc!

In single player mode you see how many times you can return the ball.

Seems simple but it gets harder as you go along. I could play this game for hours and not get bored, in fact I have!!! I would rate this game at a 9.

Game 4 is Pose Mii. You move your Mii around to fit shapes in bubbles. When a bubble hits the bottom of the screen the game is over. I find this game a waste of time and incredibly boring. I would not recommend ...

• it and rank it at 4.

Game 5 is Laser hockey. This should have been the best game on the disc but it falls short. The graphics are too simple and game play is slow. This game seems like it is untouched since the early 80’s. It does get a little better when you play human players, but not much.

I rank it at 5.

Game 6 is Billiards. A great game. The goal is to get all the balls in the pockets in as few of trys as possible. You must hit them in in order of number. I’ve had a lot of fun playing this game and rank it at 8.

Games 7 is Fishing. I did not expect to like this game, but it is kind of fun. You fish in a small pond, yanking up when you

get a bite. Points are given on the size of the fish. I would rank this game at 7.

The eight game is Charge! You ride a bull knocking down scarecrows and jumping over obstacles. Who would have thought such a simple game would be so fun. I could easily play it over and over, enjoying each game more then before. I would love to see a longer game based off of this one. I rank it at 8.

The final game is Tanks. The goal is maneuver around and shoot down tanks before they get you. It is an O.K. game, but not one I play much. There are plenty other games I prefer to play. I rank it at 5.

While the games are hit and miss, as a $10 game I would recommend it. The 3 great games make it worthwhile.

Wii Play

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281108431450931/k2311a0811/8.11.08