Dollar Tree in Logan Ohio
Logan Ohio 43138 at the WalMart shopping center
  • I have been shopping at Dollar Tree for many years, and I love the shopping adventures that await me at Dollar Tree
  • It is quite amazing when you consider the amount of items you can purchase at Dollar Tree
  • I found small but thoughtful gifts, I was happy, what else can I say
  • I would recommend Dollar Tree in Logan Ohio, or anywhere to anyone who wants to save a little money while experiencing the thrill of dollar store shopping

• by latoya pledge

Dollar Tree is a well known Dollar store across the country. I have been shopping at Dollar Tree for many years, and I love the shopping adventures that await me at Dollar Tree.

It is quite amazing when you consider the amount of items you can purchase at Dollar Tree. From toys to clothes on occasion to cleaning supplies to food and vitamins, housewares to

gardening supplies. The list goes on and on. Some items are naturally generic, made by brands you have never heard of. However you can get a lot of brand name goods at Dollar Tree as well.

I hope every town in America has a dollar Tree store. It is a great way to get items you need on even the tightest of budgets. I am not ashamed ...

• to admit I have had no option but to do my Christmas shopping there during a horrible year. I found small but thoughtful gifts, I was happy, what else can I say?

Logan Ohio’s Dollar Tree is especially wonderful. I love that the store is kept clean and free of the usually dollar store mess that you typically find in the aisles. I love the great assortment

of merchandise, and how the inventory is continuously changing.

I am often shocked, thrilled and delighted by the variety of merchandise available, and a quick trip in for trash bags or Soft soap frequently turns into a basket full of items. I would recommend Dollar Tree in Logan Ohio, or anywhere to anyone who wants to save a little money while experiencing the thrill of dollar store shopping.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241108431420931/k2311a0811/8.11.08