The Sims 2 Free Time Expansion Pack
  • I like it because it makes my Sims more multi-dimensional and more fun than ever
  • There's a new challenge to the game which makes this game far from boring

• by prettylady

I am an avid fan of The Sims 2 so I’m one of those waiting in line every time EA Games releases a new expansion pack. When the Free Time expansion pack came out, I was at first reluctant to buy it because it may be as problematic as its predecessor, the Bon Voyage expansion pack, which I despaired of and eventually didn’t buy because of reported difficulties in game play. But being

such a Sims 2 lover as I am, I went on to try this expansion pack, and glad that i did.

It does not contain problems that the Bon Voyage reportedly have such as slow loading, slow game play, glitches and other bugs. Free time perfectly complemented and fit the game seamlessly, just like other previous expansion packs before Bon Voyage.

Although not as momentous as the ‘Seasons’ expansion pack, Free time holds its ...

• own, adds a new dimension and depth to the game and provides new content. Sims can now cultivate hobbies which adds to their personality and make their lives even more colorful (and more busy, i should say) than before. They get points for achievements they’ve made which increases their life span or well being. Hobbies includes cuisine, music and sports, among others. New careers are also added along with the expected new objects
        and clothes.

My Sims are more busy than ever with the addition of this expansion pack. I like it because it makes my Sims more multi-dimensional and more fun than ever. There’s a new challenge to the game which makes this game far from boring. It’s alright for its price and it comes with a freebie, so no complaints there. The only thing is that, this game sure used up a lot of my free time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281108431380931/k2311a0811/8.11.08