Golden Corral Restaurant
2100 W Jefferson Street, Joliet, IL
  • I like Golden Corral, I think it is one of the best buffet places I have been to
  • Unfortunately, we do not have one nearby, so I try to visit them whenever I travel to a place that has one

• by Lorianna

I like Golden Corral, I think it is one of the best buffet places I have been to. Unfortunately, we do not have one nearby, so I try to visit them whenever I travel to a place that has one. Recently, we have been to the Golden Corral restaurant in Joliet, IL (on 2100

W Jefferson Street).

As always in Golden Corral, you pick up a plate, silverware, and order a drink, then walk through the cash register and pay. After that, you take a table, and you are free to go sample all the yummy dishes the restaurant has to offer. The variety of dishes is very impressive.

• Soups, salads, steak, pot roast, stir fry, chicken, pasta, mashed potatoes & gravy, pizza, tacos the list goes on and on. While we were filling our salad plate, the waitress had brought a basket with freshly baked, hot rolls, the tastiest ones I’ve ever tried. The waitress kept an eye on our
        table throughout the meal, taking away empty plates, and refilling our drinks. We had salads, pot roast, mashed potatoes, and cake for dessert; everything was very good.

I enjoyed my lunch at Golden Corral. The restaurant is clean and comfortable, you have a wide variety of dishes to choose from, and the staff is helpful and courteous.

Golden Corral Restaurant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71108431370931/k2311a0811/8.11.08