Alli Diet Pill  » Health  »
1.0
  • I don't like it because it simply did not work
  • If I had lost even two or three poundsI would have bought more and kept with it as I know these things can be a slow process
  • If not I suggest you skip the alli experiment

• by alwayswinning

I tried Alli Diet Pill and my opinion is definately a negative one. I don’t like it because it simply did not work.

I did not loose a single pound after paying fifty dollars for a bottle of it.

And it upsets me to know that I basically threw away that much money.

I followed a healty

diet, (yes really!), exercises regularly, and followed the instructions that came with the alli product.

I did not loose one singel pound.

Alli was a total rip off for me.

If I had lost even two or three poundsI would have bought more and kept with it as I know these things can be a slow process.

...

• But zero is too slow! There were none of the side effects that we had heard so much about so I guess that is a good thing, I did’t have to have nasty side effects and still not loose any weight.

I might as well have been taking a placebo.

I had great expectations because

of all of the positive advertisement, only to be continually dissappointed every few days when I stepped on th scale and it did not budge.

If you have fifty dollars to throw away, give it a try if.

If not I suggest you skip the alli experiment.

I could not be more dissatisfied with this product.

Alli Diet Pill

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341108431350931/k2311a0811/8.11.08