Aveeno Daily moisturizing lotion with spf 15  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like that this new lotion by Aveeno offers uva and uvb protection from the suns harmful rays
  • In my opinion it is also slightly greasy even though it is not supposed to be greasy
  • Generally when I find a product I love, I stick to it loyally
  • I would recommend Aveeno naturals daily moisturizing lotion with sunscreen to anyone who is looking for light protection from suns damaging rays

• by latoya pledge

Aveeno has introduced a new daily moisturizing lotion, complete with spf 15 uva / uvb protection. Aveeno Naturals daily moisturizing lotion with sunscreen spf 15. I originally was fortunate enough to try this product from bzzagent.com.

I like that this new lotion by Aveeno offers uva and

uvb protection from the suns harmful rays. It is always a good idea to give your skin some protection from the suns damaging rays. I like that it is dermatologist recommended and made with natural colloidal oatmeal, and of course that it is made by aveeno.

However I felt that the lotion was too thick, and did not absorb quickly into my skin. In my opinion it is also slightly greasy even though it is not supposed to be greasy.

I will admit I am fanatical about my regular daily moisturizing lotion, and even ...

• Aveeno Daily moisturizing lotion with spf 15
      if this new Aveeno product was laced with golden flakes, I still would not love it like I do Suave Natural Oatmeal lotion. Generally when I find a product I love, I stick to it loyally. In Aveeno’s defense, I did not pay for this lotion,
      as I got it from bzzagent.com, so I can’t really complain too much!

Aveeno is a tad bit more expensive, and it is a quality product. I would recommend Aveeno naturals daily moisturizing lotion with sunscreen to anyone who is looking for light protection from suns damaging rays.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311108431330931/k2311a0811/8.11.08