Fleecy Dark Colours fabric softener  » Housewares  »
  • I have noticed the scent of fleecy lingers a little on my clothes, and as I like the scent thats okay
  • I was sceptical when I bought this, but after using it for a month I have noticed no fading in my blacks, blues or other dark clothing

• by Melissa Glenn
      I really like this liquid fabric softener. Fleecy Dark Colours fabric softener comes in a 3litre bottle.

Made by Colgate-Palmolive Inc.

, this fabric softener looks like milk inside the bottle.

It has a crisp

clean scent, but not a harsh one, and softens my clother perfectly.

Even when I dry them outside, my clother do not feel dry and itchy.

I have noticed the scent of fleecy lingers ...

• a little on my clothes, and as I like the scent thats okay.

Most importantly, Fleecy Dark Colours, has kept my darks, dark! I was sceptical when I bought this, but after using it

for a month I have noticed no fading in my blacks, blues or other dark clothing.

I would buy this product again, but for the scent sensitive, it would be nice if Fleecy could also make a non-scented product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53290343110431/k2311a0329/3.29.06