Choc Fudge Cookie  » Food  »
  • They have a whole range of new foods this week at Jenny Craig weight Loss Centre and this cookie is my favourite
  • I like it how I can eat this cookie and not feel guilty afterwards, like I do after eating any other chocolate
  • I highly recommend you give this choc fudge cookie a try, you will like it more then your favourite chocolate bar

• by kiran1978

I am in love with this new Choc Fudge Cookie from Jenny Craig. They have a whole range of new foods this week at Jenny Craig weight Loss Centre and this cookie is my favourite. Who would have thought that losing weight was that easy with eating scrumptious Choc Fudge cookies.

What I really like about this Choc Fudge Cookie

is that it is chocolate. I love anything chocolate. I like it how I can eat this cookie and not feel guilty afterwards, like I do after eating any other chocolate. The reason I don’t feel guilty is that this cookie only has 6.1 grams of fat. Which is a third of the fat in a normal chocolate bar.

• When you bite into this Choc fudge Cookie it will simply melt into your mouth, it has a delicious soft fudge centre. The taste of this fudge is just heavenly. You can warm it up in the microwave for 10 seconds and serve it with low fat ice cream and you have a tasty dessert. This Choc fudge

cookie also has peanuts inside which adds to the flavor.

I am still gob smacked that a diet food can taste this good. I ordered three of these cookies this week. Of course you only have 1 a day, everything in moderation. I highly recommend you give this choc fudge cookie a try, you will like it more then your favourite chocolate bar.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271108431010831/k2311a0811/8.11.08