Premier Development Bank  » Finance  »
  • It was to be forwarded to their head office and what was interesting was that they asked for the original pay slip and billing address proof

• by Jaqui

Premier Development Bank has been around for a few years now. As I have checked, they were here in the country since1960; and since then they have been a provider mostly in some rural areas. They are a development bank but are not really very famous here in the city (maybe not even in the province).

Just the other day I received an sms coming from the marketing department of the bank and they offered me a personal loan if I would be interested. I remember my brother needing money for his wife is soon to give birth, so I

applied on his behalf using my name and requirements.

We got hold of a number of the bank, we did not use the number provided in the sms just to be sure we are giving our information to the correct person who will process our loan. The person that we talked about the procedures and the requirements of the bank has been really helpful.

She explained everything we needed to learn about their loan procedures with care and with patience. She gave the complete list of the requirements and when I submitted to them, it was complete as per the ...

• person.

It was to be forwarded to their head office and what was interesting was that they asked for the original pay slip and billing address proof. Nevertheless, I would know the results soon, it was promised that we will know in 3 days’ time but it was already extended to almost 2 weeks now.

Hopefully as the girl promised, we will get results by Monday or Tuesday. I hope they will have faster processing time as people would need to know early just to have a back up plan for their finances.

The bank sure is trying to develop

areas for loans and releasing procedures, all Banks have their own offerings and premier bank is a bit way below the lead with some other commercial banks, they ought to be aggressive in terms of offering personal loans, and others so the people will know that such a bank exist. We have also asked about some other loans, and savings or current account they offer but some loans like car loan and home loans are not available yet.

What I only have to say was that they ought to be moving fast for them to be able to compete with the country’s leading banks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 421008430451131/k2311a0810/8.10.08