AOL:AIM (Instant Messeging)  » Software  »
  • Other than all these, I still have to give credit to how fast I was able to get my screen name and install the application

• by jaqui

Usage of the aol instant messenger is the same as the usage of the windows live messaging and yahoo. The software is so easy to install and it did not take more than 10 minutes for me to be able to set up the software in my

personal computer.

Getting a screen name was also easy for me to do so.

There are no useless hassles encountered and I just indicated my desired screen name and answered all the fields there in the form and submitted; I got an aim or aol account faster than I got email account from yahoo and msn or windows live.

There were not much screens to go through and your desired name can be used across the aol network.

I have tried using both the installed software and the web messenger.

The web messenger is ...

• AOL:AIM (Instant Messeging)
      a bit slow is response and sending; but the instant messenger software is cool.

My only concern and improvement suggestion for that is to be able to leave offline messages.

If the contact of buddy as indicated in the IM screen is offline, you won’t be able

to send him an offline message.

You can’t even expand the button for the list of buddies you have (just to see who’s on your list).

Other than all these, I still have to give credit to how fast I was able to get my screen name and install the application.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 301008430371131/k2311a0810/8.10.08