Goodah! Beef Pares
  • It was not spicy, but sweet so that is okay for me though I prefer spicy meals
  • I know this is a fast food, but they should have matched the amount they serve to the price of the product

• by jaqui

I just finished eating a bowl of Beef Pares at Goodah! Well it was the first time I tried their Beef Pares. I kind of expected something with more sauce in it, the likes of the Korean beef stew.

It was not spicy, but sweet so that is okay for me

though I prefer spicy meals.

1 order of beef pares cost me Php69, that is about $1.

50, a bit expensive for a bowl of rice toppings, to be honest.

The serving size is okay for me, but men would think they serve too little.

The rice is graded, I guess; but ...

• the beef cubes are just to small to be appreciated.

Though the amount of the dish on top of my rice was just enough for the rice, I still think they could have put more “meat” in it.

I saw the beef cubes are too small; there are more fat cubes

than real meat! The taste is nice though, sweet and flavorful, just the amount and the beef size are way off the standard.

I know this is a fast food, but they should have matched the amount they serve to the price of the product.

It is not always about earning money, I hope.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271008430291131/k2311a0810/8.10.08