Pizza Hut Cheesy Pops  » Food  »
  • The cheesy pops is a fantastic new offer from Pizza hut where in a meal will give you cinnamon sticks, pullable 3 cheese pops, and the 2 liter pepsi, what's interesting is that there is 1 cup full of creamy cheese dip
  • The pizza idea of putting these cheeses inside a circular pops is just amazing
  • I think that I would love to suggest this promo to our team meetings

• by Jaqui

We have just finished a full cheesy pops pizza meal from Pizza Hut and it is wonderful we had 3 spaghettis, one of this is with 3 small meatballs and one order of cinnamon sticks, and a free 2 liter pepsi max. It was such a wonderful pizza and I was so full and I did enjoy the pizza too.

The cheesy pops

is a fantastic new offer from Pizza hut where in a meal will give you cinnamon sticks, pullable 3 cheese pops, and the 2 liter pepsi, what’s interesting is that there is 1 cup full of creamy cheese dip.

Our bill was only 700 plus pesos, comparing this to what we used to order with Yellow cab because we don’t have a softdrink ...

• to go with it, just 1 order of spaghetti and the price is about 700 to 800 plus.

So that is much more expensive compared to the promo of the Pizza Hut.

The cinnamon sticks that come with the promo is very tasty, still was hot when delivered and it has a sweet milky dip, but the sticks are already very flavorful.

The

pullable pops in the pizza is really tasty loaded with cheese! I just love mozzarella in pizzas and by itself.

The pizza idea of putting these cheeses inside a circular pops is just amazing.

I think that I would love to suggest this promo to our team meetings.

We will be really full and I think the family sized pizza with 3 spaghettis is magnificent.

Pizza Hut Cheesy Pops

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271008430251131/k2311a0810/8.10.08