Jollibee Ice Craze  » Food  »
  • I know this is a commercialized product, they just have to at least give what people have paid for
  • Other than the serving size, I think everything is very well, at least I can eat a dessert any time I want fast just by ordering at Jollibee

• by Jaqui

With the hot weather, Filipinos love to eat and enjoy iced drinks or treats. Well, worry no more because Jollibee offers a new set of “Ice Craze” treats.

They are a combination of crushed ice, milk, sundae ice cream, and tropical fruits, and rice crispies.

Their flavors include Ube Keso, Mais Con Yelo, and the new one is the macapuno leche special.

All of these are to satisfy

your sweet tooth to no limits.

Not to think that it will cool you down too.

The combination of sundae ice cream and some other Filipino treats called the mais and ube really is an Ice Craze.

I tasted all of the variants but my favorite is the Ube Keso.

I do love cheese meals and having a cheesy dessert is wonderful to my taste; not to mention ...

• that the saltiness of the cheese did compliment the sweetness of the ube jam.

I just need to comment on the amount of serving, people would enjoy it more if the right amount of cheese was placed in it, after all, it is an Ube Keso (keso is cheese in English) flavor.

Eating this meal just makes me crave more cheese because I feel the amount they

put in it is not enough for the amount you paid.

They put more ice than the toppings appropriate to complete a satisfying dessert.

I know this is a commercialized product, they just have to at least give what people have paid for.

Other than the serving size, I think everything is very well, at least I can eat a dessert any time I want fast just by ordering at Jollibee.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271008430241131/k2311a0810/8.10.08