Tourist Chocolate
2.0
  • Trying out a treat I bought did not exactly satisfy my sweet tooth
  • They are available in supermarkets and in convenient stores, they are packed nicely, looked hygienic, it has some foreign writings so I presume this is a product of Korea
  • The filling, is too sweet, it was just like a sugar paste inside a boring wafer

• by jaqui

Trying out a treat I bought did not exactly satisfy my sweet tooth. It kind of left me feeling more depressed and deprived.

I know I should expect the least from the amount I bought; but I am still expected it not

to be that bad.

I tried the tourist chocolate bar; it was a wafer (in dome shaped wafer with chocolate fillings).

The chocolate filling tasted like home made white chocolates; the wafers are not as crunchy and I checked the manufacturing date, it was still newly produced and is not nearing the expiration date! Each pack is about 120 grams costing only about Php15 (pesos).

They are available in supermarkets and in convenient stores, they are packed nicely, looked hygienic, it has some foreign ...

• Tourist Chocolate
      writings so I presume this is a product of Korea; the package looked really “tasty” and “enticing” because of its color presentation, to be honest.

But is nothing compared to the more known brands, of course.

Tourist chocolate candy is just as

good as daily treats as a reward to children doing well with their grades, etc; this is not something to be enjoyed by those who have the taste for real chocolates.

The filling, is too sweet, it was just like a sugar paste inside a boring wafer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271008430031031/k2311a0810/8.10.08