Olay Age Defying Moisturizing Bar  » Cosmetics  »
  • Every soap is designed or made for specific type of skin concern like dry and flaky skin, oily skin, etc. I chose the bar for extra moisturizing because I noticed my skin is a bit drier now with the cold weather
  • I believe that is true too, my mom uses the bar soap in her face and felt it more smooth now (only 2 weeks of using the bar)
  • I believe these are of high quality and must be preserved even if it's cost goes up, unlike other moisturizing soap I was using before that lost its quality now

• by jaqui

I bought a new product today; a soap from OLAY. They have many different kinds of the soap that is sold at Php54 each bar soap.

I chose the bar for extra moisturizing because I noticed my skin is a bit drier now with the cold weather.

The bar soap is

really creamy.

It smells good, but it does not smell too floral which is good for me; the soap’s lather is very think and when scrubbed to the skin, it leaves you feeling smooth skin after washing, even with the effect it is not hard to rinse off.

More than the effect when using it in baths, I noticed that even if I have too bad a day outside, in an ...

• open air, or if exposed to the sun, I still feel fresh and not sticky.

The one I chose is the age defying moisturizing bar; it is really moisturizing and even if it is intended for the body, it is safe to use in the face too (it was also said in its own label).

I believe that is true too, my mom uses the bar soap in her face and

felt it more smooth now (only 2 weeks of using the bar).

This new line of bar soaps from Olay is a wonderful addition to their products.

I believe these are of high quality and must be preserved even if it’s cost goes up, unlike other moisturizing soap I was using before that lost its quality now.

I would greatly suggest the Olay bar to those who needs to have extra moisturizing for their skin.

Olay Age Defying Moisturizing Bar
    nerissa sardillo says :

olay age defying soap can help to loss my freckles?

Galega says :

Yes, it can help you to get rid of freckles. You can also use Pond’s Gold Ultra Rich Day Cream for tackling freckles and blemishes quickly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311008429971031/k2311a0810/8.10.08