Yellow Cab Spaghetti and Meatballs
  • I have to agree that though Yellow Cab specializes in pizzas, their noodles are great too

• by jaqui

I never really did enjoy eating spaghetti in pomadorro sauce. But my idea about this type of sauce changed with Yellow Cab’s Spaghetti and meatball.

I only liked tomato sauced spaghetti meals but now I have changed my mind and have reconsidered.

Each spaghetti order is good for 3, as I see it.

It

was great because even if it was purely in fresh tomatoes, it was creamy and cheesy too.

It was the difference it has with other spaghettis because it is not to sour to the taste but still tastes natural.

The spaghetti noodles are not soggy, they are just right to taste and is not ...

• overly cooked.

The meatballs in the spaghetti added flavors, every bite is heavenly the beef is tender and a bit cheesy and I liked that.

It is unique, not too salty and not too bland.

It is the most perfect meatballs I tasted in spaghetti.

The size can be made into halves and

be shared by two people too, meaning it is not too small to be appreciated.

An order is about Php195 it is affordable to be honest, can be shared by two to three people and it is very tasty and unique too.

I have to agree that though Yellow Cab specializes in pizzas, their noodles are great too!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271008429931031/k2311a0810/8.10.08