Linkin Park  » Music  »
  • Linkin Park is no doubt one of the best Rock Bands ever, as far as I am concerned, of course
  • I don't like rock songs but Linkin Park kind of changed my mind about this type of music

• by jaqui

Linkin Park is no doubt one of the best Rock Bands ever, as far as I am concerned, of course. Their songs left a mark in me, to this time I still have a couple of their old songs and I just never get tired of their song.

Their approach is non conventional.

Theirs is rock

music with a twist of pop.

I don’t like rock songs but Linkin Park kind of changed my mind about this type of music.

They are indeed more than shouting and guitar play offs.

I used to think that rock songs don’t have meaning at all and all noises.

Of course I was proved wrong with ...

• a lot of Linkin Park’s songs.

The band members are very talented; they know their craft well and do more than giving us music.

I have read too that they also make their own music video graphics, etc.

That is really going out of their way; they sing, play their music and present it to their

listeners in a manner of giving importance in what they do.

Most artists’ participation stops at singing the song, etc.

This has earned my respect for the group; all the years they are around the industry, they stood together and are still together.

That’s what matters, I guess being loyal to your peers, and being loyal to your listeners.

Linkin Park

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141008429911031/k2311a0810/8.10.08