Enchanted Kindgom Theme Park  » Leisure  »
  • I thought it was like a local Disney land with all the stuffs going in on the place, it is enchanted and magical
  • The rides are much scarier than the Star City, and I think they have fun shows where you can see in all parts of the park
  • My first trip to the place, I really enjoyed it

• by jaqui

The first year the Enchanted Kingdom opened, my family and I went to see the place for the first time and we did enjoy it; I thought it was like a local Disney land with all the stuffs going in on the place, it is enchanted and magical. The rides are much scarier than the Star City, and I think they have fun shows where you can see in all parts of the park.

What

people are waiting for when they go to the park, actually is the Fireworks display.

I loved that one too! My first trip to the place, I really enjoyed it.

The second time was cool, and the third one I went with my friends already.

It was a bit disappointing to go there during holidays because you don’t get to enjoy the “ride-all-you-can” thing because it is full of people, the most is you ride ...

• about 2 per ride type and that’s it.

Going there at a non-holiday maybe disappointing too because some rides are being fixed, or are closed for maintenance.

I just heard too about one ride that got stuck up in the air one time.

I dreaded the thought and I might not ride anything that will suspend me in the air for that news! Going to Enchanted Kingdom is easy, just one ride from Makati Ayala

Center, the enchanted bus takes you straight to the park, only set back is the trip to and from the place is with schedule so you will have to rush or you might miss the bus.

Also, riding the bus is a bit expensive, they also don’t allow you to bring your food or drinks inside the park, foods inside the park is a bit expensive, aside from these, the location is fine and is accessible.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 611008429881031/k2311a0810/8.10.08