Days Inn Luton  » Hotels  »
Luton Regent Street UK
  • I have to say I really enjoyed mine even though I wasn't sure whether I would or not
  • We didn't stop for breakfast because we were on our way to Spain but they restaurant serves a continental breakfast which isn't a favourite with me as I prefer the buffet style where I can choice what items of a full English I want

• by Steve12345

The one time that we fly out of Luton Airport on a very early flight we checked into the Days Inn so we didn’t have such an early start in the morning. We also parked the car there while we were away. The hotel is a couple of miles form the airport.

The hotel is one of the modern no frills type of hotels that are designed to be a base to go off from rather than somewhere you would spend a holiday.

The reception is a modern and clean one with quick efficient and friendly staff. The reception is in keeping with the rest of the hotel with

its look and feel. As this is the no frills type of hotel there is any leisure facilities and as we were staying only one night that didn’t bother us in the slightest. There are how ever leisure facilities located next door that you can use and a discounted rate.

The bedroom we had was of a good standard and was just a bog standard room. It was very clean and comfortable. It had everything you would expect to find in a hotel including the TV with Sky, tea and coffee marking facilities, high speed wi fi and internet access. The room for us was all ...

• that we needed for a good nights sleep, which is all you really need.

There is a restaurant there where you can get dinner, which we did and it was very nice. The menu is an international one with dishes from all around the world; we both had a pizza as we could share these with Kurt. I have to say I really enjoyed mine even though I wasn’t sure whether I would or not. The restaurant is a contemporary style clean and well staffed; the staff are polite and efficient. We didn’t stop for breakfast because we were on our way to Spain but they restaurant

serves a continental breakfast which isn’t a favourite with me as I prefer the buffet style where I can choice what items of a full English I want.

The hotel we found is ideal and speak with a work hat on would be ideal for hosting meetings as they have plenty of meeting rooms and from what we over heard at dinner the provide food for the meetings as well which is a bonus.

Overall I would say this hotel is a good place to stop before you go and catch you flight early the following morning. It is very comfy and clean and the staff are friendly what more could you want.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21008429781031/k2311a0810/8.10.08