Wii Sports  » Games  »
Wii
  • One of our favourite games on the Wii is Wii Sports that came with the console when we bought it
  • I like the Golf as I played golf a lot before we had our children so this is the next best thing and I can do it in all weathers
  • We would recommend the Wii sports as it is great fun and gives you exercise as well

• by Steve12345

One of our favourite games on the Wii is Wii Sports that came with the console when we bought it. Wii sports is great and on one disc it offers different sports it has Ten-pin bowling, Boxing, tennis, Golf and baseball.

We love to play it as a family as you can make the characters to look like you, our three and a half year old son loves the Ten pin bowling

and is very good and gets loads of strikes and he even picks up his spares. I like the Golf as I played golf a lot before we had our children so this is the next best thing and I can do it in all weathers. My wife likes the Baseball and is very good at it. The boxing is great and hard work you really feel like you have had a good ...

• work out and best of all you get no bruises like in real boxing.

All the games are so life like and you have to do what you would do if you where playing the sport in real life. Y

ou can also have practise levels which offer different skills practice like in the bowling you can practice getting one pin and on the tennis there is one where you have to keep

hitting the target and the boxing where you have to dodge balls and hit the trainers hands, when we first got if we hit the trainers face more through not been very good but we have got better and mainly hit his hands we just give him a dig in the face occasionally for our own amusement.

We would recommend the Wii sports as it is great fun and gives you exercise as well.

Wii Sports

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281008429761031/k2311a0810/8.10.08