TGI Fridays Cheltenham  » Restaurants  »
Cheltenham UK
  • We have tried most things between us and our favourite starter is the combo to share which we both absolutely love
  • As for me I prefer the steak or the chicken dishes which are so good
  • They cook one of the best steaks that I have tasted in the area
  • We would highly recommend this place as a great place to go out for a meal either as a couple or with friends for a party

• by Steve12345

When Lyndsey and I get the chance to go out for the evening we sometimes go to TGI Fridays in Cheltenham. It is only about a ten to fifteen minute drive away for us so it is local and we love the food and the atmosphere there.

It is always advisable to book in advance if you want to go on a Friday or Saturday night as it does get busy so we do normally book up we have turned up and got in but with it only been the two of us we are easy to fit in where as if you had four or more you might struggle without the pre booking.

The food here

is fantastic and the choice is large too. It always takes ages to decide what we want as there is so much on the menu that we like. We have tried most things between us and our favourite starter is the combo to share which we both absolutely love.

For main course Lyndsey loves all there fish dishes she has had each one more than once and they are always cooked to perfection and come with baked potato or chips the choices are yours. As for me I prefer the steak or the chicken dishes which are so good. They cook one of the best steaks that I have tasted in the area.

The ...

• only down side is that as we have to drive to get there so we both drink soft drinks which are on free refills. It’s a shame but because there are loads of drinks on the menu that we would like to try maybe one of these days we will get the chance to.

The staff and the atmosphere there are excellent the atmosphere is electric. The staff are always very friendly and lively making the place come alive, the people behind the bar are always mixing cocktails and ringing the bells when they have a someone order a drink.

The food is always very fresh and cooked to perfection and you don’t have

to wait an age for it either. We have never had to wait long to be served or for our food to arrive.

We would highly recommend this place as a great place to go out for a meal either as a couple or with friends for a party. We have even taken Kurt the once when he was a little younger and they cater fantastically for the kids with there own menu and lots of games and things for them to do while they wait to keep them busy. Kurt loved it there when we took him. This is one of the best restaurants we have found round by us in Cheltenham.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71008429230931/k2311a0810/8.10.08