NOKIA 6681 celular phone  » Phones  »

• by locust
      i was really excited with the phone nokia 6681, it is really stylish included with lot of features. it is integrated with 1. 3 mega pixel camera which allows me to enjoy the photos and videos of my family and friends.

i am proud to be

the owner of this cellulor phone. it is has a usb port which allows me to connect to the computer very easily.

it is provided with mp3 player which allows me to hear good quality music where ever i go. it is provided with simbion software which allows me to use internet very quickly.

it allows me to transfer data easily with the help of the externel memory card of 256mp. it also has java application which allows me to download java james and java application.

it is very fast ...

• NOKIA 6681 celular phone
      in uploading and downloading data. it can transfer data wireless using bluetooth.

though the phone is little fatty like nokia 6600 it provides me with a big screen which allows me to use internet very easily. it is 3g phone.

it is tri band which

allows me to use the phone in 5 continents. i am very proud to be owner of this phone.

if any one is planning to buy a mobile phone i request you to buy this nokia 6680 and i think it is affordable for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37280342920131/k2311a0328/3.28.06