Ford Taurus 2001  » Cars  »
  • I would recommend this car to anyone who is searching for a used car that is roomy and gets great gas mileage

• by Janice Buttermouth

My boyfriend drives a 2001 Ford Taurus. The car is a four door, with airbags of course. It is a comfy car to ride as a passenger in, and it is fun and easy to drive also.

He bought this Ford Taurus several years ago, and we instantly loved the size, the color and the smooth

ride. WE are not partial to any brand of vehicle in particular, but this car was not only affordable, it looks great, even after seven years. It is good on gas, ad gets great gas mileage. It is roomy enough to be glad it is not a small economy car, it is more a mid ...

• size.

The Ford Taurus is a reliable and attractive car, made by the Ford motor company. Insurance on this particular car is affordable, and the car handles great in all types of weather.

We probably won’t buy another one, not because we did not like it, we love it! But next time we are car shopping we

will hopefully buy a hybrid, because we are very green, and environmentally friendly.

I give the 2001 Ford Taurus, it has been a dependable and reliable vehicle that we are still enjoying. It has done us well. I would recommend this car to anyone who is searching for a used car that is roomy and gets great gas mileage.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91008429150931/k2311a0810/8.10.08