George Foreman Grill  » Housewares  »
  • I bought this grill on a whim but not really expecting much from it, didn't use it for a year or so
  • I started by cooking burgers for my son and found this to be very convenient and easy that i moved on to cooking almost anything in it

• by prettylady

I bought this grill on a whim but not really expecting much from it, didn’t use it for a year or so. Then, while i was cleaning the cupboards, I saw this again and decided why not use it.

that i moved on to cooking almost anything in it.

This is a small appliance but it does do wonders.

It can cook almost anything from eggs to pork spareribs.

It cooks just like a big oven or an outdoor grill that at times I have avoided cooking on our outdoor grill or even in the oven in favor of this.

The food it cooks tastes just like the ones from the big ovens and cooks faster than the latter as this only takes about 10 minutes or so to cook.

It also is capable of reducing fat from food which is really important for the health of my family.

It comes with ...

• George Foreman Grill
      a little container that catches the fatty oils removed while the food is being cooked.

It has a bread or bun warmer which allows me to warm the bun while at the same time cook the burger.

This is really very convenient and easy to use that I found myself cooking in this most of the

time.

Great especially when you’re busy and does not have the time to spare for elaborate cooking.

This is space saving and can be placed anywhere or carried wherever you go.

Great for going to beaches or when traveling.

It is also easy to clean as the oil and food particles gets removed easily upon wiping.

George Foreman Grill

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531008429100931/k2311a0810/8.10.08