Fruit Salsa
  • I was impressed with the amount of compliments I received, it really went over as a hit
  • I found the original recipe online, but you can alter it to add in your favorite fruits

• by jb3513

I stumbled upon a fruit salsa recipe a couple of months ago and made it at my daughter’s first birthday party. I was impressed with the amount of compliments I received, it really went over as a hit. I made a couple of alterations to the recipe so more people would like

it, and I have never received so many compliments over a dish like this one.

It combines some of your favorite fruits served with homemade cinnamon chips that you make in the oven with tortilla chips. I use orange marmalade, strawberries, kiwi, apples, tablespoon of sugar, and a little ...

• guava. I chop up all the fruits small and put them into a dish and stir it up. Then you want to chill it about a half hour at least before you serve it so the flavors blend together.

It is super easy to make, the longest thing

to make is cutting up the fruit which isn’t too bad. It is great for an appetizer for a party, or just for a healthy treat. I found the original recipe online, but you can alter it to add in your favorite fruits. It’s a healthy treat to surely please the family.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27908428930831/k2311a089/8.9.08