George Lopez: America’s Mexican  » Movies  »
1.5
  • I love the George Lopez shows, that air on nick
  • But the stand up I found kind of racy and not to funny
  • Some parts was more funny I enjoyed the childhood parts but overall I am glad he is proud of his race, but it got to the point of not funny but throwing in face
  • So many parts got boring and old but I would recommend watching if u have time

• by Debra Gerrity

I love the George Lopez shows, that air on nick. But the stand up I found kind of racy and not to funny.

not funny but throwing in face.

I would buy the series over this any day.

It got old very quick.

I started nodding off during the end of it.

George Lopez is a very talented and funny guy and one of my favorite comedians out there so this did let ...

• me down some what.

I wouldn’t say don’t watch it, if u have Netflix or blockbuster I would go ahead and put it on your list to watch, but I wouldn’t waste my cash to buy it.

I still think he is a very talented man, even though I didn’t

care to much for this stand-up.

There were some very funny spots in it, that cracked me up but then it routes to the same old thing and it was like dude get over it already.

So many parts got boring and old but I would recommend watching if u have time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11908428850831/k2311a089/8.9.08