Rush Hour 3
2.0
  • I thought the main characters Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker were shadows of their former selves
  • I found the movie annoying and not good at all
  • I am not a big Jackie Chan fan but these are the only series I enjoyed was the Rush Hours
  • Save your money I would recommend renting this on netflex or blockbuster to see if u like it before running out to buy it

• by Debra Gerrity

Very forgettable movie. Does not compare to Rush Hour 1 and 2.

The jokes were old and used from Rush Hour one and Two.

I thought the main characters Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker were shadows of their former selves.

Chris Tucker looked like he gained 80 pounds.

Jackie Chan’s

character Lee could not get a clue when someone does not like him.

It was like DUH dude!!! That dude doesn’t like u get over it.

Some parts was cute but really it isn’t worth the money to buy this movie.

I would save it for something written more better,

• and not the same jokes as the last 2.

I found the movie annoying and not good at all.

I am not a big Jackie Chan fan but these are the only series I enjoyed was the Rush Hours.

Especially Rush Hour One.

But this was not in comparison to

any of the other Rush Hours it lacked so much.

I have to struggle just to remember this one the stunts were weak, the acting worse.

Save your money I would recommend renting this on netflex or blockbuster to see if u like it before running out to buy it.

Rush Hour 3

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11908428840831/k2311a089/8.9.08