Bee Movie  » Movies  »
  • I can't say I think Jerry Seinfeld's voice matched the bee
  • My children enjoyed it but more for younger children than for older children

• by Debra Gerrity

Cute movie, very out there, but the children love it. I would say it would be a great movie to add to ur collection especially if you have children.

I can’t say I think Jerry Seinfeld’s voice matched the bee.

I would like to see more of a younger voice play the part for a young bee he sounded to old.

This movie still would have me kill bee’s I don’t care.

I would have liked it better if the bee’s that were sent out were female, because worker bee’s are females but for the story line it works.

The writing was cute but the story was not as cute as I was expecting it to be, but it still ...

• Bee Movie
      works.

My children enjoyed it but more for younger children than for older children.

My five year old liked it a lot my 10 year old didn’t care about it.

Still a cute movie, for adults also.

I enjoyed it

not my favorite, but still cute.

I wouldn’t buy it but I hope someone would give it to us as a gift, but if I find a good deal I would pick it up.

I hope you enjoy it.

Bee Movie
Alexus Harris says :

re : I can’t say I think Jerry Seinfeld’s voice matched the bee
Jerry did an amazing job as the voice of the bee. He was hilarious while also being serious about the situation at hand.

Nina says :

re : I can’t say I think Jerry Seinfeld’s voice matched the bee
Yes I was thinking that the whole time

katherine hurtado says :

Yeah the voice sounded too old, I mean, it’s a nice story, but I think Jerry’s voice ruined it a little bit, at least for me. I thought an old man was inside the bee, so it wasn’t so great to watch.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11908428830831/k2311a089/8.9.08