Sensodyne ProNamel  » Health  »
  • I learned also that you can't just use it once in awhile
  • I like Pronamel so much that if I start getting low on it, I buy a back up right away

• by Renae

I have very sensitive teeth from years of eating lemons like apples and I also have a love of vinegar. I was also a smoker for 21 years and became obsessive about brushing to keep my teeth from turning yellow. Between ruining my enamel and using hard toothbrushes, I have very painful teeth. I have tried other sensitivity toothpastes but none have worked as well as Sensodyne’s ProNamel. I never have pain when I drink coffee or cold water

anymore.

The tube is about $5.00, but well worth it!

I learned also that you can’t just use it once in awhile. As soon as you use normal toothpast again, the pain comes back. I asked my dentist why. He explained that this toothpast builds a shield of protection and when I use the old brand of regular paste, it’s like taking comet to my teeth and removing that shield.

The active ingredients are %5 Potassium Nitrate = antisensitivity ...

• 0.15% Sodium fluoride = anticavity

Inactive ingredients: cocamidopropyl betaine, flavor, glycerin, hydrated silica, PEG-8, sodium hydroxide, sodium saccharin, sorbitol, titanium dioxide, water, xanthan gum. NO SUGAR!!

The box gives a warning to not use it more than 4 weeks unless recommended by your dentist. Obviously, my dentist recommends that I do not stop using it at all.

If a child swallows this toothpaste, gt medical help or contact Poison Control Center immediately.

You can call the company for questions or

comments to 1-866-844-2797 weekdays.

The box says: Use whenever you normally brush Helps protect the youthful appearance of theeth Formulated with low abrasivity, balanced pH and an effective cleaning system Has fluoride for cavity protection.

Contains Potassium Nitrate clinically proven to relieve painful sensitivity within two weeks.

I like Pronamel so much that if I start getting low on it, I buy a back up right away. I don’t want to go a day without it. It would be like taking comet to my teeth to use anything else!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34908428790831/k2311a089/8.9.08