NIPS chocolate parfait candies  » Food  »
  • Most regular candy will cost you an arm and a leg in the daily calorie department just by eating one piece
  • The ons I bought were the chocolate parfait, and what it is is a hard caramel candy with milk chocolate liquidy creamy chocolate on the inside
  • It is absolutely delicious and I recommend these to everybody
  • They certainly do not taste low calorie, they taste just like any other caramel and chocolate which is what makes them so amazing

• by KatieLynn

Nips Chocolate Parfait 30 calorie candies!

Finally, a candy that does not include 160,523,794 calories per piece! Okay, so maybe I exaggerated a little bit but honestly. Most regular candy will cost you an arm and a leg in the daily calorie department just by eating one piece. It drives me nuts that all of the

things that taste good, are the things that are bad for you. Well, these might not necessarily be GOOD for you, but they’re good for your calorie intake!

I was so happy when I found these! I remember loving Nips back in the day, but now they have a new lower-calorie version and I’m THRILLED! For anyone ...

• who has a sweet tooth or gets sweet cravings a lot like I do, these are perfect. The ons I bought were the chocolate parfait, and what it is is a hard caramel candy with milk chocolate liquidy creamy chocolate on the inside. It is absolutely delicious and I recommend these to everybody! They
        certainly do not taste low calorie, they taste just like any other caramel and chocolate which is what makes them so amazing!

You can pick these up at walmart or cvs, or probably any similar store. I bought mine in my local cvs, one box for 2 or 3 dollars USD. Great bargain in the wallet and the stomach!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27908428780831/k2311a089/8.9.08