Burger King, Mahwah NJ Route 17 N  » Restaurants  »
0.5
Route 17 North
  • However, I was with my boyfriend and for whatever reason he loves the place, so we stopped in

• by KatieLynn

Burger King Route 17 in northern new jersey

To start off I would like to say that Burger King is not and has never been my restaurant of choice. However, I was with my boyfriend and for whatever reason he loves the place, so we stopped in. The first thing that bothered me was the fact that

the place was ridiculously dirty no way I was eating in there! We decided to just go through the drive-through since I was getting grossed out just standing in there.

That turned out for the worst as well! I ordered their French fries and they gave me CHICKEN fries. My boyfriend’s ...

• order was messed up even more terribly. He asked for “a bacon cheeseburger, but just the bacon and cheese on the patty, nothing else please.” Directly quoted. Well, he expected to get a patty with bacon and cheese on it, as he had asked for. What he got was a bun with some
        melted cheese and bacon in it.

The people do not speak English, which I’m getting pretty darn tired of, and the place was filthy. Safe to say that I am never returning there again! I was not a fan of burger king before, but now it is pretty set in my mind NEVER AGAIN.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7908428770831/k2311a089/8.9.08