3 Doors Down
  • However, this band is as close to country as I will go and I love them for pushing me to that limit
  • In my opinion there is at least one 3 Doors Down song for everybody, even those who do not like this band
  • I would never push, but the songs I recommend specifically are Ticket to Heaven, When I'm Gone, Loser, and Not My Time

• by KatieLynn

3 doors down

For as long as I can remember I have absolutely loved this band. I can remember dancing to their songs at dances back in the sixth grade and loving every second of it. I am a huge rock fan, all kinds of rock, but I am not a fan of

country at all. However, this band is as close to country as I will go and I love them for pushing me to that limit.

Their sound has not changed much over the years which I respect a lot they are able to make new music without repeating themselves and without changing ...

• who they are. I have turned a lot of people on to this band because of how much I love them, but unfortunately I have yet to see them in concert. I have seen videos of them performing live however and it sounds incredible I can only imagine how wonderful
        they must sound in person!

In my opinion there is at least one 3 Doors Down song for everybody, even those who do not like this band. I would never push, but the songs I recommend specifically are Ticket to Heaven, When I’m Gone, Loser, and Not My Time. All great songs from a great band!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14908428750831/k2311a089/8.9.08