Jumper  » Movies  »
1.5
  • Not a feeling I like when I'm seeing a standalone film
  • I dont recommend seeing this, the action was good as were the special effects, but its as if they were trying to make up for the bad everything-else with fancy effects

• by KatieLynn

For the amount of recognizeable talent in this movie, I made the mistake of thinking that it had to be good and I neglected to check out reviews of it before I spent the $10.50 on a movie ticket to go see it.

The plotline was horrible. It was so hard to

follow and litereally “jumped” around too much - which was not the point, as it made it almost impossible to get what was going on. While watching this movie I had the feeling that a person would get if they saw the third movie in a trilogy without watching the first ...

• two - as if they had missed major introductions and that some things were just supposed to be assumed. Not a feeling I like when I’m seeing a standalone film…

The dialogue was bad. Even though the actors in it have proved themselves time and times agin in other films, there

was no way that even the greatest of actors could make this script good. Awful one-liners, insincere sounding threats, a lot of cliches. I dont recommend seeing this, the action was good as were the special effects, but its as if they were trying to make up for the bad everything-else with fancy effects.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11908428720731/k2311a089/8.9.08