Criminal Minds Season 1 Episode 8 Natural Born Killer  » TV  »
  • Although this was a great episode, and I loved it- I doubt very much if I will ever watch it again

• by Tanya

Although this was a great episode, and I loved it- I doubt very much if I will ever watch it again. Unless I have to.

In this episode the victim is an undercover cop and when the unsub gets him, he tortures him and the scene is really bloody

and gruesome.

I have too weak of a stomach for those kinds of scenes.

This time they are dealing with a real psychopath.

In the beginning of the episode an undercover cop goes missing.

Something went terribly wrong since he had ordered a pick up and never showed up.

They ...

• later arrive at a crime scene to witness an overkill- violence that was not necessary.

The unsub both tortured and killed the two victims found in the house.

The police suspect it was a hit ordered by the mob.

But the team points out to the fact that they

are dealing with a psychopath because usually the killers either torture or kill their victims, not both.

The fact that he did both and with so much overkill, clearly indicates that it was personal.

The BUA team needs to discover the identity of the killer and find the missing undercover cop.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10908428630731/k2311a089/8.9.08