Fresh and light foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I highly recommend trying this great foundation

• by angie

I have always hated how makeup has felt on me. Within an hour or two, my face was very oily and greasy and makeup just melted off. But with Avon’s new Fresh and Light ideal shade foundation, I no longer have to worry about it.

First of all, this

is a shine free finish foundation that feels super light on your skin. It contains no pore clogging oils, and is ideal for all skin types, even sensitive skin.

It gives light to medium coverage which is perfect for day to day wear. This foundation is easy to apply.

...

• It comes with a built in brush. Simply twist the brush to on, apply the makeup and then turn the brush off and wipe the brisltes clean.

This foundation is formulated with 50 percent more water, giving it a fresh and light feel. It comes in eight great

shades.

The 1 fluid ounce bottle retails for $10 and can be found by calling your avon represenative, or by visiting avon. com.

I highly recommend trying this great foundation. I loved it and usually can not wear foundation.

But this foundation is perfect for me and I am sure it will be perfect for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31908428390731/k2311a089/8.9.08