Meatloaf recipe  » Recipes  »
  • I use 93% just because I like less fat, but you can use whatever you have on hand

• by angie

Growing up, whenever we had meatloaf, I frowned. I really could care less for it. But now that I am grown up, I long for my mothers meatloaf.

I have never found her recipe, but came up with this one after countless tries at trying

to succeed in making it taste just like hers. Here is what I came up with.

First take one pound of ground beef. I use 93% just because I like less fat, but you can use whatever you have on hand.

In a mixing bowl, mix the pound of beef with eight to ten crushed saltine crackers, mixing well. Add a squirt of ketschup, and mix in some pepper to taste.

Divide into 3 equal portions, and spoon in greased mini loaf pans. At this time you may add onion ...

• Meatloaf recipe
      as well (I only add onion to one as my boyfriend does not like onion).

Mix about a quarter cup of brown sugar with a half a cup of ketschup and place on top of the mini meatloaves. Place in a preheated 350 degree oven

for one hour.

Take out of oven and let rest five minutes before taking out of mini loaf pan. This meatloaf is super easy to make and you can please just about anyone with it.

It goes well with mashed potatoes and green beans along with some fresh rolls. Enjoy.

Meatloaf recipe

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 49908428380731/k2311a089/8.9.08