Va Savoir  » Movies  »
  • This is a movie that I think is alright and you might not lose anything much if you don't watch

• by eryana09

Va Savoir is a foreign film that I have watched before since one of my friend works at the cinema. 2 of them actually, one female and one male, and either one always gets me to watch amazing movies that are sometimes not released as yet which is great.

Therefore, I remember watching Va Savoir with them and in this movie, it stars some foreign

actors and actresses which I can’t really remember their full names. But I do remember the character name, Camille and in this story she is a French actress and certainly young and suddenly disappearing. Her missing for around a few years was a puzzle to all where in actual fact, she has found love in this place called Torino. She has also ...

• found her ways to be successful there as well and she has become the main actress by this particular theater company. And nevertheless, she is so happy for that particular golden opportunity.

When she left for her supposedly excuse of chasing her career, she has also left this guy called Pierre. And it turns out that their paths will be crossed and I’m not

going to spoil the plot on how she managed to see Pierre again. The Director that has given Camille a chance to act also has some ‘agenda and secret’ of himself. This is a movie that I think is alright and you might not lose anything much if you don’t watch. It’s out on DVD, I think. I would review it as pretty average.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11908428230731/k2311a089/8.9.08