Famous Amos and Beard Papa  » Food  »
  • I don't think I can ever make a choice between Famous Amos and Beard Papa
  • Both are very sweet and most definitely amazing when it comes to satisfying my sweet tooth
  • The cookies are also extremely delicious and you should look out for butter scotch cookies
  • But I really love their chocolate and vanilla topping for beard papa cream puffs
  • I don't think there are other delicacies' outlets that could match the sweetness and heaven-feelings taste of both Famous Amos and Beard Papa

• by eryana09

I don’t think I can ever make a choice between Famous Amos and Beard Papa. Both are very sweet and most definitely amazing when it comes to satisfying my sweet tooth. Both of these snack outlets are really amazingly unique and I wonder where their originators come from. I know that Famous Amos; the founder is a Black

guy from I’m not sure where and he has concocted some really great recipes. But for Beard Papa, I’ve yet to know.

Famous Amos specialties include cookies, brownies and small cakes stuffed with brownies and cookies specialty and there are even orders for those in case you want it for special occasions. In fact, for my ex-boyfriend’s birthday last year,

• I ordered a mini brownie for him and he loved it so much. The taste is very chocolate cum sweet cookie and I just can’t describe it. The cookies are also extremely delicious and you should look out for butter scotch cookies. However, the drinks are not really delicious.

As for Beard Papa, they mainly sell cream puffs and

some other delicacies like cheese cakes and e-claire. But I really love their chocolate and vanilla topping for beard papa cream puffs. The crusts plus everything inside is really sweet and creamy and very chewy. I don’t think there are other delicacies’ outlets that could match the sweetness and heaven-feelings taste of both Famous Amos and Beard Papa.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27908428170731/k2311a089/8.9.08