Giordano and Bossini
  • If you ask me to choose between Giordano and Bossini, I couldn't possibly make a choice because both of them are giving out amazing prices

• by eryana09

Giordano and Bossini are two apparel outlets that I really am interested in so much. Whenever I want to go for cheap shopping or when I’m on a tight budget, I will hang out and find things in Giordano and Bossini. They are separate outlets, of course and I shall say that they are pretty rivals.

Their shops mostly,

are pretty near to one another and that’s quite a surprising thing for me, because perhaps one and the other are trying to notice what the other is doing and fairing in terms of business. Perhaps that’s their strategy.

Talking about the things that both Giordano and Bossini are selling, there are just lots of great designs T-shirts, blouses, jeans, trousers and ...

• many more for both men and women. Giordano even has a boutique now exclusively for ladies and on the normal ground shops, there are Giordano kids apparel even. Amazing. If you ask me to choose between Giordano and Bossini, I couldn’t possibly make a choice because both of them are giving out amazing prices. Like for now, there
        is a great sale going on for both of them.

T-shirts are going like 40-50% off and that include trousers and jeans as well. Amazing! I have gotten lots of good deals due to this sale going on for both brand outlets.

In short, their rivalry proves to be very beneficial to customers like me who is always hungry for a sale.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24908428160731/k2311a089/8.9.08