Minnie Driver  » People  »
  • I think Minnie Driver is a very weird person though

• by eryana09

British actress Minnie Driver is currently pregnant. I first got a chance to see her acting in the movie Good Will Hunting, alongside Matt Damon and Ben Affleck. She used to date Matt Damon but there was a bit of a break-up and then both of them went on their separate ways. It was an unknown break-up

as to why.

I think Minnie Driver is a very weird person though. She is quite private about her life, but at the same time, having no secrets about her relationships before. And as of now currently, she’s keeping mum about the baby of her father. That’s what rumors have in the papers and I’m wondering really why.

• When I look at her acting, it’s quite alright, though I think that over the years in her other movie appearances here and there, she has certainly improved for quite a bit. With her gorgeous dark, black hair and menacing looks plus a great and proportion toned body, she sure could manage to turn lots of

heads. She has been nominated for an Emmy before and I was quite surprised to find out that she is also a singer cum songwriter.

I think she might fair well better in singing and songwriting rather than acting. Or maybe she’s best sticking it out in motherhood. Look out for her. I think she’s quite alright.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 52908428150731/k2311a089/8.9.08