Room 6 Movie
  • I have to say that I actually enjoyed this movie, even though I thought it would be really bad
  • I thought the title was amusing given that room 6 only appears once in the movie and it isn't a very important idea or theme

• by udgirl

Room 6 is a straight to DVD movie starring Christine Taylor and Jerry O’Connell. Taylor plays a woman named Amy who gets in a car accident with her boyfriend. He’s taken to the hospital, but she can’t figure out where he is or how to find him. O’Connell was also in the accident

and has lost his sister who was taken to the same hospital. Weird things start happening to her, but since no one else can see them, she begins to wonder if she’s imagined everything herself.

I have to say that I actually enjoyed this movie, even though I thought it would be really ...

• bad. The special effects were really bad, so bad that I wished they had skipped the effects. When they tried to do computer things it came off looking really fake. The scenes where people were wearing just plain makeup effects were a lot better. There were even a few scenes where I jumped
        because something happened that I wasn’t expecting.

Yes the movie is fairly predictable, but I liked it. I thought the title was amusing given that room 6 only appears once in the movie and it isn’t a very important idea or theme. The acting was better than I expected and the movie was too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11908428110631/k2311a089/8.9.08