War of the Worlds 2 Movie
1.5
  • It was kind of funny to see them together again and playing off each other, though he isn't in the movie for very long
  • The special effects in this movie though were so bad that I wondered if I was watching a bad made for TV movie from the 1980s

• by udgirl

I knew exactly what I was getting into when I rented War of the Worlds 2, but I rented it anyway. The movie isn’t exactly a sequel to the Tom Cruise movie, but more a sequel to the book. They do try to replicate some of the alien creatures from the movie, but there aren’t

any of the same characters or people.

The movie follows a man played by C. Thomas Howell who used to be a scientist, but gave it up when his wife was killed in the first attack. Now he lives with his young son and tries to keep him safe. When he realizes that a second ...

• attack is coming, he tries to warn the same people he used to work with and help them fight back.

I’m assuming this movie was filmed after Howell did the VH1 reality show because his co-star is the rapper from Kid ‘n Play. It was kind of funny to see them together again and playing off

each other, though he isn’t in the movie for very long. The special effects in this movie though were so bad that I wondered if I was watching a bad made for TV movie from the 1980s. I started to get bored after the first 30 minutes and I couldn’t hold on until the end.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11908428100631/k2311a089/8.9.08