Haunted Highway Movie  » Movies  »
1.0
  • I know the movie is supposed to be confusing and a little surreal, but that makes it extremely hard to follow

• by udgirl

Haunted Highway is a very strange movie and I have to say that I didn’t like it at all. The movie is about a man who has an affair with a model he’s been photographing for his job.

Her love leads him to kill his wife and stuff her body

in the trunk.

When he’s trying to decide what to do with her body, he drives down this deserted highway where he encounters a group of random people and the ghost of a woman who might be his wife.

I know the movie is supposed to be confusing and a ...

• little surreal, but that makes it extremely hard to follow.

I still don’t know what actually happened and what was a figment of his imagination.

He kept coming across cops who weren’t there and he’s call his girlfriend or she’s call him and then the movie would say that it

never happened.

I also have to say that the acting in this movie was pretty bad, even for a straight to DVD horror movie.

The woman playing his mistress barely spoke any English and she really grated on my nerves.

I’m still ticked that I wasted my money to even rent this movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11908428080631/k2311a089/8.9.08