Kevin Harvick Fan Club
  • The last time I joined I was fairly disappointed by the meager items I got, but I decided to go ahead and order it this year
  • For that amount of money I think I should have gotten a little more

• by udgirl

I joined the Kevin Harvick fan club for the first time in a few years because one of my online friends kept raving about how great the kit was this year. The last time I joined I was fairly disappointed by the meager items I got, but I decided to go ahead and

order it this year.

Last year the members got an exclusive backpack, which was pretty cool so I was excited to see what would come in it this year.

I ordered my kit on a Sunday night and when it arrived on Wednesday, I eagerly ripped it open to see what I got.

...

• The fan club costs $25 to join, but once you factor in shipping that brings it up to $32 or so.

For that amount of money I think I should have gotten a little more.

I got a tee-shirt, stress ball, and signed hero card that is exclusive to the club.

The stress

ball was pretty cheap, with a logo that’s already coming off and the hero card was neat, but the signature is so small that you can barely see it.

There were only a few other things in the kit and those items were all fairly generic.

I wish I hadn’t joined the club this year.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12908428060631/k2311a089/8.9.08