HBH Betta Bites  » Pets  »
  • I was surprised when I decided to read the label of the bottle one day and looked at the ingredients used to make the pellets

• by RJR

I had never heard or seen HBH Betta Bites at one of the fish farms I regularly visit here in Trinidad but I saw it one day at another fish farm and it was just what I needed for my baby Siamese fighting fish.

My dad has just bred some Siamese fighting fish and we were feeding them brine shrimp but as they grew we started to give them HBH Betta Bites! Betta Bites is a fish food obviously

which comes in the forms of very small pellets and it specifically made to keep bettas healthy and their colour brighter!

This was a miracle food for the baby fighters because they grew rapidly. Of course they stopped growing after they reached a certain size and soon began again but this pellet keeps them nice and healthy and sure helps them to shoot up!

I was surprised when I decided to read the label of the bottle one day and ...

• looked at the ingredients used to make the pellets. The first thought that came to my mind was that these fishes are eating healthier than us humans! But I guess I shouldn’t have been too surprised because of how quickly the began to grow when eating these pellets.

The pellets contains lots of different vitamins such a vitamin A, E, C, D-3 and some B vitamins too! It contains different types of aquatic life which was made in meal

(I guess like corn meal) and even contains some wheat flour!

The bottle has a twisting cap with a small sliver cut into the cover which goes from small to large and a hold cur into the top of the bottle itself. This is to regulate the amount of food that falls out of the bottle. I like this idea a lot.

Overall, if you have Siamese fighting fish, babies or adults…this is the food for them. They would be some very fishes!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29908428010631/k2311a089/8.9.08