Soft Sheen Breakthru Hair Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • I bought this hair lotion because I have very dry, rather brittle hair (due to chemical processing)
  • I recommend Soft Sheen's Breakthru lotion, only if you want a good-smelling head of hair

• by Famous
      I bought this hair lotion because I have very dry, rather brittle hair (due to chemical processing). Soft Sheen Breakthru is a moisturizing hair lotion which promises to reduce the amount of breakage that occurs due to heat styling, and chemical processing.

While many product claim to do

the same thing, what made me buy SoftSheen was the fact that its bright orange bottle comes with a hand pump that facilitates EVERYDAY use.

For some reason, this small thing caused me to assume that this product was perhaps better than the others.

I’ve been using the ...

• hair lotion for approximately 3 months, and outside of making my hair smell really good, I can’t tell much of a difference in the breakage.

As a matter of fact, it seems that my hair shaft breaks just as easily as it did before.

Perhaps there are other

factors involved.

But I was really expecting a noticeable difference in my hair’s texture after repeated daily use.

And much to my chagrin, there just hasn’t been one.

I recommend Soft Sheen’s Breakthru lotion, only if you want a good-smelling head of hair.

That’s it.

Jazzydjazzy says :

To the previous writer, this product not only smell good it is one the best products soft sheen have made. Yes it smell good but the over all protection and antibreakage system it provide to my hair is Excellent compared to other products, even the latest soft sheen have made. If I had to rate Breakthru I give it a five star.

Sometime when I am between perms my hair break a little, I wash with Softsheen Breakthru and the breakage stops. My hair feel absolutely wonderful when I wash with it, no brittleness, I dont know what your issue is but it works wonderful and others who have tried it agree with me. Too bad they discontinued it cause I can’t find any other product system that work as good as breakthru did. My hair is breaking cause it was discontiued and I cant find another product that work on my hair the Breakthru did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31270342790231/k2311a0327/3.27.06