Cuisinart ICE-20 Series Automatic Ice Cream Maker  » Housewares  »
  • I have been wanting an electric ice cream maker for a while and found out from some of my friends that Cuisinart has the best electric ice cream makers on the market
  • This Cuisinart Ice cream maker has a very stylish design and I like that about it
  • The mixing arm is made of plastic which his something I did not expect and you can buy extra mixing arms if the original ever breaks, I find that very convenient
  • When I only placed it for 6 hours it did not freeze hard enough and the ice cream came out alot like soft serve but it still froze up nicely and tasted so delicious
  • I love my Cuisinart ICE-20 Ice Cream Maker and it is nice that you get 3 years warranty on it too

• by RJR

I have been wanting an electric ice cream maker for a while and found out from some of my friends that Cuisinart has the best electric ice cream makers on the market. So with this knowledge in mind, I set my sights on getting one.

I recently bought myself a Cuisinart ICE-20 Series Automatic Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker. It wasn’t what I expected. But it has made me very happy so far!

This Cuisinart Ice cream maker has a very stylish design and I like that about it. It features a handy Ingredient spout which you can pour bits of “mix-ins” into your ice cream mixture while it

churns. The mixing arm is made of plastic which his something I did not expect and you can buy extra mixing arms if the original ever breaks, I find that very convenient.

The maker itself is easy to operate cause it only comes with an on/off button. No special speed settings. The base has a neat little compartment in which you can store the cord as well. I like this feature alot.

Cuisinart’s ICE-20 Electric Ice Cream Maker comes with an informative instruction guide and recipe booklet all in one. It is very simple to understand. The freezing bowl is supposed to placed in the freezer for at LEAST 6 ...

• hours but you can freeze it longer than that. There is cooling liquid in the freezing bowl that needs to harden before you can make your ice cream.

The first time I made ice cream with my new ice cream maker it came out perfectly frozen but I had placed the freezing bowl in my fridge freezer overnight. When I only placed it for 6 hours it did not freeze hard enough and the ice cream came out alot like soft serve but it still froze up nicely and tasted so delicious. Since then though I have started to freeze my bowl overnight and not for the minimum

6 hours. My ice cream comes out great every time!

I love my Cuisinart ICE-20 Ice Cream Maker and it is nice that you get 3 years warranty on it too! One other note though. I usually add in my “mix-ins” like oreo cookie pieces or candy coated pieces of chocolate after the ice cream is finished but to make swirls I add it in 2 minutes or so before it is finished. My ice cream is usually finished within 20-30minutes.

So if you think of buying an ice cream maker, go for Cuisinart’s ICE-20 Series Automatic Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker. It truly id the best!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53908427870631/k2311a089/8.9.08