Sunshine Snacks Honey Roasted Peanuts
  • But I actually started to eat them by tasting single grains of peanuts to deduce if I like it
  • The overall taste of these peanuts are good but they have a salty after taste to it which I found a bit strange
  • But it definitely won't be my very first choice
  • I really had an issue with the salty after taste but it went away as soon as I had a drink to wash it down

• by RJR

Sunshine Snacks is a local company that makes all sort s of different snacks, from potato chips to corn curls to varieties of nuts in packages.

I recently tasted Sunshine Snacks Honey Roasted Peanuts when a friend decided to buy the whole gang snacks. I have eaten honey roasted peanuts before but never had the ones packaged by Sunshine Snacks.

The

peanuts in the package is smaller than other peanuts I am accustomed to eating and seeing around. But that was fine with me, it made it pouring them from the package into my hand much easier. But I actually started to eat them by tasting single grains of peanuts to deduce if I like it.

The overall taste of these ...

• peanuts are good but they have a salty after taste to it which I found a bit strange! I wonder if they used salted peanuts to make these things. The sweetness of the honey on the peanuts were just great though and of course being peanuts, it is also very nutritional.

Would i eat Sunshine Snacks Honey Roasted Peanuts again?

Yea, sure I would! But it definitely won’t be my very first choice. I really had an issue with the salty after taste but it went away as soon as I had a drink to wash it down.

So if you like your honey roasted peanuts with a bit of salt, then pick up a package of Sunshine Snacks Honey Roasted Peanuts.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27908427820631/k2311a089/8.9.08