Looney Tunes: Cartoon Conductor  » Games  »
  • I thought that was a pretty bad flaw in the game, I thought most mobile games require some pausing at least

• by diatomics

I remembered the times when I used to watch Looney Tunes. Gone are the days of Slyvester and Tweety. You’ll see them chasing each other all day long. Eventually the good always triumph no matter what happens. I also recalled Bugs Bunny giving Elmer Fudd a hard time.

I must admit these classical tunes and music were really funny during my yester years.

Now most of it are nothing but memories I guess.

But actually, it’s not really over yet. I recently stumbled upon a game called Looney Tunes: Cartoon Conductor. It’s a rhythm game that allows you actually be the music conductor of the clips. Basically, you drag your stylus across the screen as circles close in on numbered bubbles in time with the rhythm. You might think of this game Ouendan, this game doesn’t really damage your stylus that badly, that you have to frantically tap notes as they pass a line at the bottom of the screen.

The concept is quite simple actually, but it’s pretty fun in my point of view. Waving your conducting baton with your stylus around while your orchestra plays.

There’s a bad point ...

• Looney Tunes: Cartoon Conductor
      about the game though. I couldn’t seem to pause at all. I was distracted occasionally by passengers in the trains and buses when they want to alight. I would miss a step and caused me to restart the entire stage. I thought that was a pretty bad flaw in the game, I thought most mobile games require some pausing at least.

This would be

one of the games that parents should get for the kids. It’s actually less violent and keeps you laughing most of the time. Making it a more cultured game in my point of view.

Actually, anyone who watched Looney Tunes in their early years will have fun out of it. I guess I am one of the few even though the game feels really childish actually.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28908427760631/k2311a089/8.9.08